Friday, March 22, 2013

Lets get some shoes!

I've enjoyed seeing all of the different fashion and styles here in China the past year and a half. I've even noticed a few trends start here before they became popular back home. Although, they do have trends, I've been impressed and liked the way a lot of people here have their own unique style. People wear whatever they want, which makes for some interesting sights to see while walking around the city!

In the past couple of months, I decided to take pictures of some of the more "creative" shoes that I've seen at stores and shopping malls here. This is just a small sample of the interesting shoes that you could buy and wear here in China!


Snakeskin, buckles, and fur! When it comes to women's fashion in China, more is better! 


They love a good rhinestone and platform heel!



These could double as tap shoes?!?!


This was probably the most popular new trend of the winter season!

The pink part is furry! Oh yes!


These are an obvious staple for every girl...they would go with so much!

Glittery!

These kind of freak me out because it looks like hair!

Very furry flats! They are probably comfortable and warm, though!

There are no words...

Rhinestone reindeer, the perfect boots for a snowy Christmas! 

Or maybe you prefer rhinestone cats!

Don't worry, there is a reindeer handbag to go with those boots!

I honestly don't know. But, if you look closely, there is a miniature spoon and fork coming off of this classy clutch.


This post started out only as pictures of funny shoes, but the purses were too good not to share. And then, I spotted this shirt! The picture doesn't do it justice, but those are an array of colorful beads circling the angel.
I truly do like a lot of the fashion here and it is a bit different from that of America. I just thought all of you back home might enjoy seeing some of the more outrageous items for sale here!

No comments:

Post a Comment