Sunday, January 6, 2013

Snow Days!

The day after Christmas was also another surprise and blessing because it SNOWED!!! Being from Louisiana, I've only seen snow a few times in my life, but never coming down as fast or as big as on this day in Huangshi!
It was such a fun day. The students were all very excited because it was the first snowfall of the year and the two foreign teachers from the south got swept up into the excitement too!




Two of our students playing on the field.


Camille and I tried to build a mini snow man....he wasn't even as big as my hand!


DAY 3 OF SNOW!
The first day it snowed I thought it was absolutely beautiful, the second day it snowed I thought it was cold! Now we've had our 3rd day of snow and it looks like there are still a few more to come! 

This is at the old school campus taken while I was sitting on the bus at 7 in the morning waiting to go to the new school!


The new school campus! There was a lot of snow this time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment