Sunday, October 16, 2011

Who doesn't love receiving mail?


So Last week Camille and I received four packages from home, from our mommys of course, and it was like Christmas day in our apartment!!! We were freaking out over granola bars, macaroni n' cheese, pop tarts, American candy, and other necessities like deodorant!! It got me thinking.....maybe some of you would like to mail me a letter or something because I would love that!!! So old school and what a fun surprise and pick-me-up from all the people I love in the States! So just in case you get bored one day and think of me, here is my school's address where you can send letters!



Huangshi Experimental High School
44 Tianjui Lu
Huangshi Gang District
Huangshi, Hubei PRC 435000



And if you want me to mail you a letter or a postcard from China, shoot me your address and I promise to figure out how to mail stuff asap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment