Thursday, September 15, 2011

Contact Me!


Hey Y'all!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on how to contact me while in China!  My main point of contact will be e-mail. I am trying to transition everything to my g-mail account and not my tiger mail since I am now an alumni of LSU!  My g-mail address is lesleybergeron2@gmail.com.  I also have a Skype account, which is lesleybergeron (super creative, right?).  Facebook is not a guarantee, because it is blocked in China, but I purchased a proxy and it seems to be working well so far. Granted, I have only been using it for one day, so we will see!

**Some important info for you to know if you email me or comment on my blog**
Please be careful with the language you use when contacting me.  I will be using some new "lingo" when writing and hope you will do the same, such as Father, Him, prying, Book, Xn, etc.  I think you get the picture.  Just be sensitive to religious or political topics.

Thanks for all of your love and support! 

No comments:

Post a Comment